The Haven in Woodbury provides outpatient substance abuse treatment services for adults 18 years of age or older. The length of involvement is determined on an individual basis and is reviewed periodically.
Program is 12 hours per week
Day program meets Monday – Thursday from 9am – 12pm
The Haven in Woodbury
2042 Wooddale Drive Suite 220
Woodbury, MN 55125
Phone: (651) 734-9633
Fax: (651) 734-9533
Activities and exercises are assigned based on each person’s needs and abilities. For non-readers, online and recorded assignments are utilized. We also provide the following resources:
- Audio-visual equipment
- Video library
- Online tools
Adult Outpatient Substance Abuse Treatment Services
PRIMARY INTENSIVE OUTPATIENT TREATMENT AND RELAPSE PREVENTION TRACK
This program consists of four meetings per week with each client progressing at an individual rate.
- Progress towards mutually established goals is regularly reviewed and revised.
- Individual progress will determine the optimal point of discharge from the program.
- Family Program is offered based upon individual client need.
Clients can expect to develop essential life-management skills as they are assisted in:
- Building on personal strengths
- Learning to implement positive strategies
- Initiating the necessary changes which will promote a healthy life
Additional Services Offered
The Haven in Woodbury provides case management services for clients who experience complicating factors which are not fully addressed in traditional treatment.