Crescendo Chemical Health LLC has programs designed specifically for our clients. We offer this separate treatment to allow our clients individualized and gender-specific opportunities to focus on their needs.
Each of our residential programs includes professional staff consisting of a medical director, licensed alcohol and drug counselors, a consulting psychologist, a consulting dietitian, registered nurses, and trained medication techs.
Family involvement is a key component of the treatment process. We offer a family support program and hope that family members and loved ones will participate to learn about the disease and how they can become a part of the solution.
Abstinence from all mood-altering chemicals is a necessary element in establishing a quality recovery. The foundation of our program is based on becoming empowered by practicing the principles of Alcoholics Anonymous.
We recognize that addiction is a whole-person illness as well as a family illness; therefore, we have put together a holistic approach that is individualized specifically for each client’s needs.
Goals for Our Clients:
Our clients can expect to develop essential life-management skills as they are assisted in the following skills that are essential for a successful recovery, including:
- Recognizing the negative impact substance use has in all areas of their lives spiritually, physically, emotionally, and socially
- Becoming aware of self-defeating behavior patterns and distorted thinking
- Taking personal responsibility for their lives
- Building on personal strengths
- Initiating behavioral changes necessary for an abstinence-based lifestyle
- Working on addressing negative patterns and replacing them with a more positive outlook
- Identifying personal relationship concerns
- Learning to implement positive strategies to prevent relapse
- Developing an aftercare plan that helps promote a spiritual and holistic recovery program
INCLUDED IN ALL RESIDENTIAL PROGRAMS
- 12-step participation
- Group and individual therapy
- Individualized treatment plans for clients and families
- Parenting issue education
- Assertiveness skills
- Therapeutic recreation and relaxation
- Family education and support
- Cognitive skills work
- Psychological referrals as needed
- Educational and interactive lectures
- Medical management with contracted providers
- Gender-specific curriculum
- Continuing care
Men’s Residential Treatment
Crescendo Chemical Health’s Paul’s Place is a six-bed primary residential substance abuse treatment program for adult men (18 years old and older). This residential setting, located in Farmington, MN, allows clients to address addiction and related problems in a safe, structured, supportive, and healing environment.
Additionally, our Men’s Program offers an alumni group for continuing support.
22355 Albatross Circle
Farmington, MN 55024